Who are we looking for?
Global Data is expanding its development team and is looking for a mid to senior PHP Laravel developer with proven commercial experience in product delivery.
Tech stack in use: PHP, Laravel, Livewire, Tailwind, MySQL, Forge, Envoyer, AWS.
What will you do?
• Responsible for developing and maintaining multiple internal and customer facing products and APIs
• Work closely with business stakeholders to develop new features and systems
• Contribute to core product architecture and engineering decisions
• Contribute to continuing improvement in development standards and practices
• Take on a key role in a growing development team
What will you need?
• Expert level knowledge of PHP and Laravel
• Strong understanding of AWS environments including EC2, RDS, SQS, S3, etc
• Strong understanding of SQL (AWS RDS Aurora)
• Experience in working with CI/CD tools
• Proven history working on customer facing Laravel applications
• Understanding of best practices in secure development and design principles
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ability to work on back-end engineering as well as front end UI/UX requirements
• Ability to switch between feature development and BAU
• Ability to work autonomously when required
What’s in it for you?
• Salary $120k – 140k + super
• Flexible working, Hybrid / WFH / Remote
• Autonomy over projects
• Great growth opportunities
If you’re keen on this position and believe you are a perfect fit, then feel free to drop us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.
STAY IN THE LOOP
Subscribe for product releases and features